Abstract Submission for the 2023 APRES meeting is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who submitted presentations. We will be notifying selected presenters on May 5th.
If you were an APRES Member from 2022-2023, we have a special registration process to connect you to your New member record. In doing so, you'll be able to register for meetings and renew your membership while having a Member Dashboard to manage your APRES Member account.
As you may be aware, APRES has been hard at work developing a new website to better service our members. The goals of the website are pretty straightforward. We intend to provide our members and community with one place where you can:
- Register for meetings and events
- Purchase sponsorships
- Manage & renew your membership
- Effectively keep track of your service to the organization and Awards
- Keep in touch with other researchers in your field
- Keep abreast of the latest research opportunities
In order to create your account, we need you to do the following. Please read all of the following steps before proceeding:
- Go to our User Registration page here: Sign in - apresinc.com
- Complete the information. Please use your email address for your USERNAME.
- After clicking on 'Register', you will receive an email with an account activation link. This process will link your account with the membership information we've compiled for you and take you to the Member Dashboard. If you login and are not taken to the Member Dashboard, please contact us here.
- Once you've successfully logged into your Member Dashboard record, if you see any errors or discrepancies in your record, please let us know your changes by going here and filling out the form.
The APRES Team